How would you like to hang one of these on your wall?
The above images are from trailcams on the property that one lucky winner will have the opportunity to hunt!
The Tips Outdoor Foundation is dedicated to insure hunting remains a vital part of the American culture. We believe that by providing a mentor based hunting experience to youth and other interested individuals, the hunting heritage will be passed on to future generations. Wildlife conservation and habitat management will be better served and supported by having citizens who are educated on the value of hunting as a management tool.
The Tips Outdoor Foundation has partnered with Pass It On - Outdoor Mentors, a local KS landowner, Bushnell, Cabela's, Scent Crusher, and Western Sky Taxidermy to bring you an awesome KS Deer Hunt Raffle package! Your donation will help us get more kids hunting and will give you a chance to go on a Kansas Whitetail Hunt!
Here's what the winner will get:
- Air Transportation from any major US airport to Wichita (48 contiguos states)
- Lodging at a first rate hotel
- All meals
- License & Tags (winner must apply for license and tags and will be reimbursed for same)
- Kimber Classic Select Grade .243 Rifle (or a bow of your choice (same price or less) for the archers)
- Bushnell Elite Binoculars
- Bushnell Elite Rifle Scope
- Scent Crusher Gear
- Ozone Go
- Ozone Room Clean
- Ozone Gear Bag
- Vapor Genade
- Hunters Closet
- Cabela's Polar Cap Cooler
- Shoulder mount of your buck
The winner will have their choice of a 7-day/6-night bow hunt or a 4-day/3-night rifle hunt.
The hunt is located northwest of Wichita, KS with most of the hunting ground along the Arkansas River in the heart of Whitetail Hunting!
You will be flown in and picked up in Wichita (If the winner prefers to drive, they will have the option of taking a $500 Cabela's gift card in lieu of airfare). The day you arrive, we will do some scouting and if time allows, you could be out hunting that evening. The winner will have the opportunity to hunt each day your are here. Depending on the season you are here, there could also be a goose or duck hunt, a turkey hunt or dove hunt thrown in. Fishing is always available on a private pond when you are not hunting.
If you tag a nice deer that you would like to have mounted, we'll take care of that for you also. Your mount will be taken to Western Sky Taxidermy and mounted by award winning taxidermist, Rustin Brooks (http://www.westernskytaxidermy.com).
The only thing you'll be responsible for will be your hunting gear. Out-of-state winners will have to apply for a tag and the hunt will be valid for the year the tag is drawn. In-state winners will hunt the fall of 2018.
A suggested donation of $50 per ticket is requested. For a $100 donation, you will receive 3 tickets. There will only be 2,000 tickets available for this drawing. We will draw the winner when all 2,000 tickets are gone or March 26, 2018, whichever come first.
Get your tickets for the
Tips Outdoors Foundation Kansas Deer Hunt Raffle!
Get your tickets for the Tips Outdoors Foundation KS Deer Hunt Raffle!
- This contest is open to anyone eligible to own a firearm (those who aren't eligible to own a firearm will be restricted to winning the bow hunt)
- Need not be present to win.
- Pass It On - Outdoor Mentors, Inc. is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged tickets.
- All proceeds will be put towards our mission of recruiting mentors and getting more kids outdoors, hunting and fishing.
- The drawing will be held as soon as all 2,000 tickets are gone or April 1, 2018, whichever comes first.
- No employees, immediate family members or board members of Pass It On - Outdoor Mentors or participating sponsors are eligible to win.
- Once a person has filled out the entry slip and made the donation, there will be no refunds. You are under no obligation to make a donation. However, we request a donation of $50/ticket.
- In order to receive a ticket without making a donation, write on a white 4”x6” sheet of paper, “KS Deer Hunt Drawing” and mail it to Pass It On -- Outdoor Mentors, Inc., 310 E 2nd, Wichita, KS 67202 and include a stamped, self-addressed envelope for notification purposes. Must be postmarked no later than March 1, 2018. This information may not be mechanically or electronically reproduced.
- Drawing will be held at 310 E 2nd, Wichita, KS.
- Judges decisions will be final.
- All prizes must be claimed within 60 days or they will be forfeited.
- This contest is void where prohibited by law.
KS Raffle License #: RAF000042