Christopher Breaux (ticket #128) from Bush, LA has won the KS Spring Turkey Hunt!
Here's what the winner will get:
- Air Transportation from any major US airport to Kansas City and we'll pick you up at the airport (48 contiguous states)
- All meals
- License & Tags
- Beretta A300 Outlander Camo Turkey 12ga Shotgun
- Cabela's Polar Cap Cooler
- Your tom will be mounted by Dan Bell
Thanks to everyone who generously donated! Your support of our efforts to get more kids outdoors, hunting and fishing, is most appreciated!
- This contest is open to anyone eligible to own a firearm (those who aren't eligible to own a firearm will be restricted to winning the bow hunt)
- Need not be present to win.
- Pass It On - Outdoor Mentors, Inc. is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged tickets.
- All proceeds will be put towards our mission of recruiting mentors and getting more kids outdoors, hunting and fishing.
- The drawing will be held as soon as all 750 tickets are gone or December 1, 2017, whichever comes first.
- No employees, immediate family members or board members of Pass It On - Outdoor Mentors or participating sponsors are eligible to win.
- Once a person has filled out the entry slip and made the donation, there will be no refunds. You are under no obligation to make a donation. However, we request a donation of $50/ticket.
- In order to receive a ticket without making a donation, write on a white 4”x6” sheet of paper, “KS Deer Hunt Drawing” and mail it to Pass It On -- Outdoor Mentors, Inc., 310 E 2nd, Wichita, KS 67202 and include a stamped, self-addressed envelope for notification purposes. Must be postmarked no later than November 25, 2017. This information may not be mechanically or electronically reproduced.
- Drawing will be held at 310 E 2nd, Wichita, KS.
- Judges decisions will be final.
- All prizes must be claimed within 60 days or they will be forfeited.
- This contest is void where prohibited by law.
KS Raffle License #: RAF000042