Pass It On - Outdoor Mentors has partnered with a Bell Wildlife Specialties and Cabela's to bring you an awesome KS Spring Turkey Hunt Raffle package! Your donation will help us get more kids outdoors, hunting and fishing and will give you a chance to go on a Kansas Spring Turkey Hunt!
Here's what the winner will get:
- Air Transportation from any major US airport to Kansas City and we'll pick you up at the airport (48 contiguous states)
- All meals
- License & Tags
- Beretta A300 Outlander Camo Turkey 12ga Shotgun
- Cabela's Polar Cap Cooler
- Your tom will be mounted by Dan Bell
You will arrive on day one, hunt day 2 & 3 and leave on day 4. You will be hunting from blinds located around Harveyville, KS with Bell Wildlife Specialties! Dan Bell and his staff have been hosting youth hunts for the Pass It On - Outdoor Mentors program for going on 16 years now and we've had many kids put birds in the KS record book!
You will be flown in and picked up in Kansas City (If the winner prefers to drive, they will have the option of taking a $500 Cabela's gift card in lieu of airfare). The day you arrive, we will do some scouting and if time allows, you could be out hunting that evening. The winner will have the opportunity to hunt each day your are here. Fishing is always available when you are not hunting.
If you tag a nice tom that you would like to have mounted, we'll take care of that for you also. Dan Bell is an extraordinary taxidermist and will mount your bird for you.
The only thing you'll be responsible for will be your hunting gear.
A suggested donation of $20 per ticket is requested. For a $50 donation, you will receive 3 tickets. There will only be 750 tickets available for this drawing. We will draw the winner when all 750 tickets are gone or December 1, 2017, whichever come first.
GET YOUR TICKETS FOR THE KS Turkey HUNT RAFFLE!
Get your tickets for the KS Turkey Hunt Raffle!
- This contest is open to anyone eligible to own a firearm (those who aren't eligible to own a firearm will be restricted to winning the bow hunt)
- Need not be present to win.
- Pass It On - Outdoor Mentors, Inc. is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged tickets.
- All proceeds will be put towards our mission of recruiting mentors and getting more kids outdoors, hunting and fishing.
- The drawing will be held as soon as all 2,000 tickets are gone or April 1, 2018, whichever comes first.
- No employees, immediate family members or board members of Pass It On - Outdoor Mentors or participating sponsors are eligible to win.
- Once a person has filled out the entry slip and made the donation, there will be no refunds. You are under no obligation to make a donation. However, we request a donation of $50/ticket.
- In order to receive a ticket without making a donation, write on a white 4”x6” sheet of paper, “KS Deer Hunt Drawing” and mail it to Pass It On -- Outdoor Mentors, Inc., 310 E 2nd, Wichita, KS 67202 and include a stamped, self-addressed envelope for notification purposes. Must be postmarked no later than March 1, 2018. This information may not be mechanically or electronically reproduced.
- Drawing will be held at 310 E 2nd, Wichita, KS.
- Judges decisions will be final.
- All prizes must be claimed within 60 days or they will be forfeited.
- This contest is void where prohibited by law.
KS Raffle License #: RAF000042